Music of the Moment

Tuesday, September 2

When Korea decides to kick your butt ...

... it does it hard.

This morning should have been like any other morning. You know, the whole waking up, showering, getting ready for work, working, coming home, etcetera etcetera.

Well, I woke up. That was good, right? Yeah.

Woke up. Hot water decided it didn't want to work. I tried for an hour, believe me. It was raining, and slightly cool outside, and the prospect of a cold shower was not at all inviting.

No dice. So I took a cold shower. Easily remedied with a facilities management order filled out at work.

Problem number two? My bathroom light hasn't worked since I moved in here. You might think that I have just been too lazy to try to change it, but really I have tried. So tonight a coworker came over to try to fix it for me. No dice. He tried to unscrew the cover, and it just wouldn't budge. No worries, tomorrow I'll fill out another work order.

Third issue tonight? I was going to Skype-call someone who I haven't talked to in a while (okay, like two weeks) and was pretty excited. Yeah. Skype decided it didn't want to work, and was really crappy quality. So now tomorrow I'm going out to buy an actual microphone, as a supplement to my webcam.

And I didn't get to talk to my friend. :(

Like I said. You get kicked hard.

But that's not too bad, I know. I'm still doing well. It's the beginning of a new semester now, and I'm really excited. I have plans for Chuseok, as long as I remember to buy my tickets on the KTX, and everything should work out fine. I hope. :)

Off to bed now. I'm tired. Like, can hardly keep my eyes open tired. :) Oyasuminasai!

No comments: