Music of the Moment

Tuesday, September 30

It's been a while ...

So ...

I suck at blogging. I was really good in the first week, haha. But now ... ehhhh. I'm SOOOoooOOO lazy!

Sorry.

An update?

Okay.

Since my last post, I have purchased a new iPod nano (it's blue and it's hot), gone to a baseball game (my team lost, but that's a moot point, it was still AMAZING), spent thirty minuets in COEX (to purchase said iPod - don't worry, I'm going back to COEX verrrrry soon ... AQUARIUM!!!), spent time in Apgujeong, gotten over one illness only to enjoy TWO sick-free-laughing days before CATCHING ANOTHER!, visited Lotte in Pyeongchon for the first time, visited E-Mart in Pyeongchon for the first time, maybe found a church, and ... played broom ball.

That's kind of a weird list. Best thing? The BASEBALL game! (okay, everything was great, not going to lie ... but c'mon. BASEBALL!!!)

Aura is leaving this week - I'm sad. She is such a great person. I don't know how things are going to be without her. New teacher coming ... this weekend? Exciting times ... exciting times.

This weekend is our last holiday until the winter holiday! It's Foundation Day, so we have Friday off. I'm thinking of heading up to Insadong at some point this weekend, to pick up some stuff to send home. I have a vague idea of what I want. I also am meeting Hyun's aunt ... not sure when, haha. Oh, annnnnd ... I think I want to explore Anyang. :D It's a pretty rad place.

So that's my plan for this weekend. Yours? :)

OH, annnnnd ...

CONGRATU-freaking-LATIONS to Chrey and Craig - September 28, 2008!!!

I love you and miss you tons. Congratulations to the both of you!

No comments: