Music of the Moment

Friday, December 10

Hey, guess what!

It's raining. Again. Two days ago, it was snowing. Now, it's raining. We're not talking a slight mist. We're not even talking about a drizzle. We're talking all out POURING. We're talking rain coursing down the rooftop of the building next to mine. We're talking about mud puddles, and rain boots and umbrellas and rain hats and rain jackets.

It's also cold. Not just a little cold. Hot apple cider drinking, fireplace sitting, blankets and books cold. Steaming bowls of hot soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, and marshmallows in hot chocolate cold. Upturned collars, layers of clothes, fluffy scarves, and big mittens cold.

I really don't understand this weather. But that's okay - I can deal with that. Oh, look - it stopped raining.

Tonight, I'm baking peanut butter cookies. Call it a trial run for next week. Next week, I plan on baking for my kids while I show them a movie. I'm thinking "Elf". Christmas movies and cookies - what do you think?

Why is the Decepticon SOOO much bigger than Optimus Prime??? And HOW could Optimus Prime take him down? Oh, yeah, I'm also watching the second Transformers movie. In the opening sequence, that Decepticon is SO much bigger than Optimus ... and yet, the Prime managed to take him down. Hmmm.

Well, that didn't last for long. Optimus Prime is dead. Josh Duhamel is exceptionally attractive. Randy and I grabbed dinner at a pretty freaking good grill restaurant in 마송/통진 (whatever you want to call it) ... but then went on a search for 호떡 which was unsuccessful. Unfortunately. GIVE US 호떡!!! GIVE US 호떡!!! Oh, well. 인사동에 가요! 호떡 주세요!

PS - if you receive emails from my YAHOO account, ignore them. I think my account's been hacked - I can't even get into it (even though I've reset my password) ... laaame.

Anywho. I'm off. Have a good night all. Next post? 31 days of pictures. FUN!

Yeah, right.

No comments: