Music of the Moment

Monday, April 11

Yup ... Update fail.

I gave up Facebook for Lent because I spend WAAAY too much time there updating and hitting the "refresh" button. Sorry. It was a bad idea, but now that I've made it four weeks, I wanna take it the whole way.

Oh, so now I devote more of my time to CyWorld. Go figure.

Anyways, in a few words, recently ...
... Nick and I started going to mass at Sogang University, Eun-Soo (my friend from church) will be enlisting in the military at the end of this month, I'm still teaching HS, I don't sleep a lot, I hang out with Nick, a bunch of people have gotten married (and there's still MORE coming up), Dean went back to America, Matt came back to Korea, I have new musical obsessions, I teach Writing in addition to Conversation, there's new teachers at my school, I attempt to use Korean more ...

That's all.

Here's some pictures. :)
I got a new hair cut/style.

Nick, playing guitar outside of Sogang University while waiting for mass.

How I spend my Sunday mornings PART I - With Isaac and Eun-Soo

How I spend my Sunday mornings PART II - With Chang-Won and Sung-Pil (also Chan-Joo, but she wasn't here yet)

Eileen and Superman Teacher got married!!!

Matt's back!

Hanging out with Eun-Soo (and Nick, but he was TAKING the picture instead of getting in it)

Some of the volunteers for the Sogang English mass - we got together for dinner one night

Nick and I, hanging out in Sinchon on a random Monday

SPRING IS HERE!!!

No comments: